четвртак, 6. новембар 2014.

Christmas is coming ....


 I Love Christmas time a lot!





This is my favorite movie and my favorite  Christmas song . Absolutely adore to watch it with a glass of warm and spicy wine cosily tuck in with warm blanket. If you haven't watched it yet I strongly recommend! It will put you in the Christmassy mood for sure :)

I enjoy to specially decorate my house, make my tree, make special Christmas cookies and try out new and trendy recopies.. .

But, what I like the most?

Yes, yes ! You get it right! Christmas shopping!!!


Here I found everything I like, but will post about my favorite ones:)

See my Christmas gifts listing  Christmas Love and find out my favorite choice. Maybe we have the same taste :)

http://allforchristmas.blogspot.com/
Enjoy

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар